Monday, April 12, 2010

noon recital

This monday, I have listening to the noon recital. I like this recital that contain violin piano and ensemble performance. There are have five performance and every one is very wonderful. I can feel every classmate who got big progresses. I have learn some things from others.
The first program, which is prokofiev violin sonata in D major from Lin yunzhi. she was very nice today, The audience made applause for you when she want to the stage with a black long dress. I was attracted by her violin sounds when she performed. The tnoe colour is very beautiful. she could change different colour in the different place to make music became more rich. I think I should study from her. because this is sonata, she needs match to the piano. I felt they are very tacit, every phrase is very flowing. I could hear that sometimes they made the conversation and sometimes they were telling a story. It is very interesting.
During the five program, I think a peice is very interesting, so I like very much. This is from yong compose who is Wuna in the MUS4 and was perform by the quartet. It is very nice. its style belongs to the modern piece, but do not like traditional modern piece make people feel no tonality. This piece melody is very nice and very part is very clearn. Meanwhile, the four performer better express the music. So, I like it.
I think this is nice recital, make everyone got relax.

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to be able to listen to the YST students perform because then we get to see a different side of the students: dressed up formally and performing beautifully. I hope to see you perform one day too!

    ReplyDelete