Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Student life issues

As a music student, Though we can hear nice music everyday, we always have some issues in our life.


On the one hand, we do not have holiday and have to practice every day. Sometimes, I can feel that the life is very boring, I always do same things everyday. In the summer holiday, other students can take the tour whole holiday, but I can not, I need to practice the viola. Because I have to persist to practice, I lost much time to do somethings that I like.
On the other hand, Because I practice the viola everyday, my viola sounds often affects neighbours to rest. Iam sorry for my neighours. I hope you can understand me.
So, I can study music that is very good things, but I have many issues in my life.

1 comment:

  1. i guess we often have to sacrifice certain things we may like to achieve our dreams. For you as a musician, you have to be very faithful in your practice. For sportsmen, they have to train everyday and watch their diet carefully. But when you achieve what you set out to do, I think that makes it worth the effort and time spent. Hopefully you can find time to still do some of the things you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete