Monday, September 6, 2010

What music means to me

Music consists of every note which become a beautiful melody. The music has different meaning for everyone. Music is a decoration in life, it makes people refreshed to do everything. Of course, for me, I cannot leave music, I always use music to express my emotion and adjust my spirit.
First, I am a violist. I love music, because it has become a part of my life. I like to let music express my emotion, whether I listen to the music or play the music, I can put all emotion into the music and make my emotion find release. I should comprehend this piece after adding my emotion when I play the music to unfold the rich music, let the audience receive different emotions from me. I like playing different styles of music, especially, romantic music that have rich emotions, I find it easy to express emotion.
Secondly, music can adjust our feeling. As the audience, I have a great feeling. The people Listen to the music can relax, the beautiful melody always makes people feel comfortable. I can listen to happy music when I feel the trouble. I can listen to soft music when I am tired. Sometimes, the intense music makes me feel very excited.
So, music is very important for me, I think my life will be very dark if I do not have music.

3 comments:

  1. As we know, music has different meaning for us, especially for zhuying, she can't leave music.She using the music to relax her mood and she always find some positive in the music! But she said:"I like playing different styles of music, especially, romantic music that have rich emotions". You like play romantic period music rather than other period, which kind of way let you play romantic music easy to find emotion?
    FengDawei U0807437

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think music is a language that connect us with the whole world.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. we can not without music. that is a good point that when we play the piece before we need to comprehension this piece.sometimes music really can let us relax, but it just sometimes. actually we have to practise everyday maybe sometimes you will tired.

    ReplyDelete