Monday, September 27, 2010

Pop music

Pop music
Music has a different genre and every genre has a differnet featuere. I prefer to pop music. This music is liked usually by yong people, because it is easy to understand. Whether beautiful melody or touching lyrics can move people’heart. They always borrow songs to express their emotion. Pop music is a symbol of this era. Of couse, pop music mainly divided into fast songs and slow songs, so, the two styles have some different influence.
The fast songs are loud, it always let people feel excited, this music often appears club, many yong people can release thire emotion in here. After a busy day, they can put dow all stresses when they listen to the intense music. They sing and dance with music and enjoy beautiful songs.I remenbered I want to go to the club when I felt depressed or had some stresses. I thought these fast songs can stimulation my brain and forget all unhappy things, only music with me. At this moment, I felt I was very relax and the body is comfortable.
The slow songs are very quiet, these songs that the melody is beautiful and the symbols is moving. So, it lets people feel sad. The slow songs are suit for listening at night when they are alone at home. They are easy to memory own experiencese incluing family, friendship and love. And even, sometimes they hear moving songs to tears. It makes thire emotion become richer if people often listen slow songs. For example, I very like listening to slow somgs, I would listen to songs and momery our experiencese when my boyfriend and I had a quarrel, at this time, I could cry and I could smile, I found to belong our happy time in the music.
Finaly, pop music brings many happy to me, I like it very much.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this, Zhuying. I think it's quite true that many people like pop music because they can identify with the songs. I know what you mean when you say that some songs can bring back memories to us. For me, songs like 'Seasons in the Sun' bring back many memories because songs like these are linked to earlier experiences. Just listening to the song again can bring back the feelings of those experiences again. I guess that's the power of music!

    ReplyDelete